Fresh Landing page
Fresh is a one page landing page starter built by Css Ninja Studio . Fresh is licensed under the MIT license.
You can access the demo here.
Fresh is developed with the Bulma css framework
Fresh is now a Bulma starter fully bundled with npm and gulp. Bulma has been upgrade to latest version 0.7.
- Clone or download the repo
- Improved page responsiveness particularly on tablet for both orientations, and mobile
- Fixed small layout issues
- Added a modal login form
- Everything is now handled by gulp and npm
- Bulma version upgraded to 0.7
- Bulma source sass is editable (note that the
@widescreen variable has been set to false)
- Panel slider library has been removed. Sidebar completely rewritten without any plugin.
- Removed unused classes and refactored scss
- Added more scss partials for better code maintainability
- Introduced Panini templating engine. Learn more about Panini here: https://github.com/zurb/panini
- Fully automated build and watch process, integration with browser sync
- Navbar rework since deprecation of
.nav element in favor of
- Optimized responsive display for mobile and tablets.
If you’ve found an issue or a bug, you can report it in the issues section of this repository. Please try to follow these simple guidelines to report your issue:
- Issue definition
- Expected behaviour
- Actual behaviour
- steps to reproduce
- Already tried fixes (if relevant)
You can find more themes and ressources at Css Ninja Studio.